Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Flickr

I have been using flickr for a few months, but this week's discovery exercise has encouraged me to learn a bit more about the features it offers. I just set up my Flickr account so I can blog photos to Supermodel 2.0 directly from Flickr (& is how I included the photo of the slide I found from the PLCMC summit, in the previous post).

I also added a set of photos from our recent EBLIP seminar to the "Libraries and Librarians" group on Flickr. Figuring out how to actually join a group was a bit tricky ... for some reason I kept missing the join button ... but got there in the end, so look forward to exploring groups a little more.

Next on the list to discover ... "mashups". I've seen this term used a few time around the place but have no idea what it means (give me 5mins and I'll be with you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home